Quick Details of PVC-M pipes
|Products Details Information|
|Product name||Modiﬁed impact resistance poly(vinyl choride)(PVC-M) pipes|
|Brand||YiHeng pipeline(Customer brand is available)|
|Application||Water supply engineering, Electrical engineering, Construction engineering, Sewer engineering, Electric wire engineering, Drilling engineering, Salt water engineering, Natural gas engineering, Chemical factory, Paper factory, Electroplating factory, Agricultural garden, Mining, Breeding industry, Highway engineering, Golf course engineering, Plastic rafts for fishery, Brewing and fermentation factories, etc.|
Benefits of PVC-M pipes
● Light weight, easy to transport and install. Due to the high-impact modification of the raw material, under the same pressure, the PVC-M pipe has a smaller wall thickness and lighter weight.
● Good stiffness and toughness. While maintaining the elastic modulus of PVC-U pipe, PVC-M pipe improves the flexibility of the pipe, has excellent impact resistance, can resist external impact, and has strong environmental adaptability. The improvement of environmental cracking resistance can effectively resist the external force impact on the pipe during installation and transportation. Compared with ordinary PVC-U pipes of the same specification, the impact resistance is significantly improved, and it can more effectively resist point loads and uneven foundation settlement.
● Hygienic and environmentally friendly, no pollution, guaranteed water quality, no scaling, no bacteria breeding. The pipeline is produced with lead-free formula, and its hygienic performance conforms to the safety evaluation standard of GB/T 17219-1998 and the relevant sanitation safety evaluation regulations of the Ministry of Health.
● Simple and reliable connection. The PVC-M pipe is bonded with simple and easy adhesives or connected with elastic sealing rings, and the installation is simple and firm.
● Low costs in operation and maintenance. The wall thickness of the product is small, the flow diameter of the pipeline is large, so is energy saving and low consumption. Hydraulic slope of PVC-M pipe.
The drop value is less than that of PVC-U pipes. When the factory water pressure is the same, the water pressure of users at the same location of the pipe network is relatively high, which can ensure the water pressure requirements of more users, and the annual operating cost is greatly reduced. The improvement of the toughness of the product improves the water hammer resistance of the pipeline, prevents the damage of the pipeline during operation, and reduces the maintenance cost of the pipeline.
● Corrosion resistance, long service life. It has strong chemical corrosion resistance and can be used in any occasion. Under normal use conditions, the service life is more than 50 years.
Specifications of PVC-M pipes
Applications of PVC-M pipes
Water supply engineering, Electrical engineering, Construction engineering, Sewer engineering, Electric wire engineering, Drilling engineering, Salt water engineering, Natural gas engineering, Chemical factory, Paper factory, Electroplating factory, Agricultural garden, Mining, Breeding industry, Highway engineering, Golf courses engineering, Plastics rafts for fishery, Brewing and fermentation factories, etc.