Quick Details of PP-R Pipes
|Products Details Information|
|Product name||Random Polypropylene (PP-R) Pipes|
|Brand||YiHeng pipeline(Customer brand is available)|
|Raw material||PE100, PE4710, PE100RC...|
|Application||Water supply and drainage, urban and rural water supply and drainage, city gas, electric power and optical cable sheathing, industrial fluid transportation, agricultural irrigation and other construction, municipal, industrial and agricultural fields.|
Description of PP-R Pipes
● PP R pipes belong to plastics pipes, so they share some common advantages of all the plastics pipes, compared with traditional cast iron pipes, galvanized steel pipes, cement pipes and other pipes, PP-R pipes have the advantages of energy saving, environmental protection, light weight and high strength, corrosion resistance, smooth inner wall without scaling, easy construction and maintenance, and long service life. Apart from these common advantages, PP-R is non-toxic and hygienic, it's an environmentally friendly material, so it can be used for drinking water.
● YiHeng provides you with PP-R pipes that meet or even exceed the effective standard, such as GB/T 18742.2-2017, ISO 15874-2 plastics piping systems for hot and cold water installations-Polypropylene (PP), DIN8077/78, etc.
Benefits of PP-R Pipes
● Heat preservation and energy saving: The production energy consumption of PP-R pipe is only 20% of that of steel pipe, and its thermal conductivity is low [0.2W/(m.K)], which is only 1/200 of that of steel pipe. It will be greatly improved when applied to hot water system Reduce heat loss.
● Non-toxic and hygienic: The raw material molecules of PP-R are only carbon and hydrogen elements, and there are no harmful and toxic elements. It is hygienic and reliable. It is not only used for hot and cold water pipes, but also for pure drinking water systems.
● Excellent heat resistance: The Vicat softening point of PP-R pipe is 131.5°C. The maximum working temperature can reach 95°C, and the long-term use temperature can reach 70°C, which can meet the requirements for the use of hot water systems in building water supply and drainage regulations.
● Long service life: PP-R pipes have a service life of more than 50 years at a working temperature of 70°C and a working pressure (P.N) of 1.OMPa; at room temperature (20°C), their service life can reach more than 100 years.
● Easy installation and firm connection: PP-R has good welding performance. Pipes and pipe fittings can be connected by hot-melt and electric fusion. It is easy to install, the joint is firm, and the strength of the connection part is greater than that of the pipe itself.
● Green and environmental protection: Materials can be recycled. PP-R waste is cleaned and crushed and then recycled for the production of pipes and pipe fittings. The amount of recycled materials does not exceed 10% of the total amount, and does not affect product quality.
● Corrosion resistance and no scaling: The use of PP-R pipes can avoid the "secondary pollution" of water quality caused by scaling and rusting on the inner wall caused by the use of galvanized steel pipes.
● Heat resistance, pressure resistance and long service life: The long-term use temperature of PP-R pipe can reach 95°C, and the short-term use temperature can reach 120°C. Under the conditions of operating temperature of 70°C and working pressure of 1.2MPa, it can be used continuously for a long time, and the service life can reach more than 50 years.
● Light weight, high strength, low fluid resistance: The density of PP-R pipe is only 1/8 of that of metal pipe, the strength of pressure test is as high as 5MPa, and it has good toughness and impact resistance. Due to the smooth inner wall, no rust and no scaling, the fluid resistance is small.
Specifications of PP-R Pipes
|Nominal Size DN||Mean outside diameter (Dm)||Pipe Series (S)|
|Nominal Pressure (PN) bar|
|PN 12.5||PN 16||PN 20||PN 25|
Applications of PP-R pipes
Mwater supply and drainage, urban and rural water supply and drainage, city gas, electric power and optical cable sheathing, industrial fluid transportation, agricultural irrigation and other construction, municipal, industrial and agricultural fields.