Quick Details of PP H Pipes
|Products Details Information|
|Product name||Homopolypropylene (PP-H) pipes|
|Brand||YiHeng pipeline (Customer brand is available)|
|Application||Chemical industry, electronics, pharmaceutical factory, sewage.|
Description of PP H Pipes
● YiHeng pp h pipe use raw material of PP-H100, which is homopolymerized polypropylene with dense and uniform structure, besides the addition of titanium dioxide pigments, makes YiHeng pp h pipe has outstanding impact strength and excellent outstanding chemical resistance, are widely used in chemical industry, electronics, pharmaceutical factory, sewage and other industries. Especial in Chemical industry to convey hazardous chemicals at high temperatures.
Benefits of PP-H Pipes
● Excellent corrosion resistance: YiHeng pp h pipe can withstand the corrosion of high-concentration acids and alkalis with a PH value ranging from 1-14 in a wide range.
● Long service life: Under rated temperature and pressure conditions, YiHeng PP-H pipes can be used safely for more than 50 years.
● Heat-resistant, heat preservation and energy saving: YiHeng pp h pipe has a small thermal conductivity and has good heat preservation performance.
● Reliable connection performance: The strength of the hot-melt joint of this product is higher than that of the pipe body, and the joint will not be disconnected due to soil movement or load.
● Good construction performance:pp h pipe is light in weight but strong in hardness, so it's simple in welding operation, convenient in construction, low in comprehensive engineering cost, and can meet complex applications demands.
Specifications of PP-H Pipes
|d||Length||Pipe Series (S)|
|SDR 11||SDR 17|
|Nominal Pressure (PN) bar|
|PN 10||PN 6|
Applications of PP-H pipes
pp h pipe is widely used in Chemical industry, electronics, pharmaceutical factory, sewage.