Quick Details of MPP Pipe
|Products Details Information|
|Product name||MPP power pipes|
|Brand||YiHeng pipeline(Customer brand is available)|
|Application||Urban and rural non-excavation/open excavation horizontal directional drilling power pipeline project, Municipal, telecommunications, electric power, etc.|
Description of MPP Pipes
● MPP power cable protection tube(MPP pipes) uses modified polypropylene as the main raw material. Divided into non-excavation type (ordinary type) and excavation type (reinforced type). The ordinary type is suitable for excavation paving construction and non-excavation crossing construction projects whose buried depth is less than 4M; the enhanced type is suitable for projects with non-excavated crossing construction buried depth greater than 4M. Trenchless technology is suitable for laying pipelines in some areas where excavation operations cannot be implemented, such as historic site protection areas, downtown areas, crop and farmland protection areas, highways, rivers, etc., without affecting normal production and operation. YiHeng MPP pipe has the characteristics of high temperature resistance and external pressure resistance, and is suitable for high-voltage transmission line and cable pipes above 10KV. MPP pipe is divided into direct buried pipes and drag pipes. The construction of the direct buried pipe is simple, and the direct socket connection can be used for connection. When connect a drag pipe, need to use a welding machine for hot-melt welding. The welding point is about 200 degrees and cannot exceed 220 degrees. If the connection method of MPP pipe is hot-melt welding, when the welding joint is not good, it will damage the cable or may be flattened, so YiHeng MPP power pipes are all made of virgin materials, which meet or exceed the requirements of DL/T 802.7-2010 Technical requirements for electric cable conduits Part 7：trenchless cable conduits of modified polypropylene, to guarantee the good and stable quality of MPP pipes.
Benefits of MPP Pipe
● MPP pipe has excellent electrical insulation.
● MPP pipe has high heat distortion temperature and low temperature impact resistance.
● MPP pipe has higher tensile and compressive properties than HDPE pipes.
● MPP pipe is light in weight, smooth, with low frictional resistance, and can be butt welded by hot-melt welding.
● MPP pipe is suitable for long-term temperature use between 5~70℃.
Specifications of MPP Pipes
|non-excavation type (ordinary type)||excavation type (reinforced type)|
Applications of MPP pipes
mpp pipeis widely used inUrban and rural non-excavation/open excavation horizontal directional drilling power pipeline project, Municipal, telecommunications, electric power, etc.