Quick Details of HDPE Pipes for gas & oil applications
|Products Details Information|
|Product name||High Density Polyethylene (HDPE) for oil & gas applications|
|Brand||YiHeng pipeline(Customer brand is available)|
|Raw material||PE100, PE4710|
|Application||Oil，Natural Gas，Petroleum，LPG(Liquefied Pettroleum Gas)etc.|
|Color||Black with yellow stripes|
|Standards||GB 15558.1-2015, ISO 4437, EN 1555, AS/NZS 4130,ASTM D2513|
|Matching products||HDPE pipe fittings, Customized PE fittigns,flanges, Valves, etc.|
Description of HDPE Pipes For gas & oil applications
● Yiheng HDPE Pipes for gas & oil applications strictly select raw material, we only use qualified virgin raw material. Because of its outstanding advantages, it has become one of the preferred high-quality pipelines for the construction of gas and energy distribution networks.
Benefits of HDPE Pipes For gas & oil applications
PE and HDPE safety gas pipe products not only have excellent long-term compressive strength, but also have excellent resistance to slow stress crack growth, fast stress propagation and excellent anti-sag performance. At the same time, PE and HDPE safety gas pipe:
● Environmental protection and energy saving: It is produced with polyethylene gas special material. The polyethylene raw material only contains two elements of carbon and hydrogen, which is harmless to the environment and green.
● Large circulation capacity: can effectively reduce the loss in the transportation process.
● High strength: Environmental stress, excellent anti-crack performance, good creep resistance, ensuring continuous and stable operation of transportation work.
● Strong toughness: Good product flexibility, excellent impact resistance, the pipeline is deformed by external impact without affecting the operation of the pipeline, and can be recovered, which can realize the joint action of the pipeline and the soil, and effectively ensure the safety of the pipeline.
● Corrosion resistance: Excellent corrosion resistance, the pipeline is not corroded by external acid, alkali and salt.
● Long service life: Under normal conditions, the service life can reach 50 years.
● High cost-effective: Low investment cost, convenient maintenance and less investment in the later stage, one investment with 50 years of worry-free use.
HDPE Products Series
|Pipe type||Standards Available||Country|
|HDPE pipes for gaseous fuels||ISO 4437||International Standard|
|EN 1555||European countries|
|AS/NZS 4130||Australian/New Zealand|
▲Other specifications have not been shown on our dimension chart, please CONTACT US for more information
Specifications of HDPE Pipes For gaseous fuels applications
Applications of HDPE Pipes for gas & oil applications
◆ Oil transportation and distribution
◆ Natural Gas delivery
◆ Petroleum delivery
◆ LPG(Liquefied Pettroleum Gas) delivery
◆ For city and town gas delivery
◆ Landfill Leachate Treatment, Collection and Transportation
◆ Cross-sea water delivery project
◆ Post and telecommunications lines
◆ Agricultural irrigation
◆ Water supply