Quick Details of HDPE Double Wall Corrugated Pipes
|Products Details Information|
|Product name||HDPE Double Wall Corrugated Pipes|
|Brand||YiHeng pipeline(Customer brand is available)|
|Application||municipal drainage and swage, ventilate use and air supply in the mining, Agricultural and farmland irrigation|
|Color||black or other colors as required|
Description of HDPE Double Wall Corrugated Pipes
● HDPE double-wall corrugated pipe has a unique structure：smooth inner wall, ring-shaped outer wall, hollow between the inner and outer walls, and its bellmouth is double-layer wall formed at one time, which avoids the disadvantage of easy deformation of the single-layer pipe mouth. Due to its unique advantages, HDPE double-wall corrugated pipes usually replace cement pipes and cast iron pipes, and are widely used in municipal, construction, engineering, industrial buried drainage and sewage, mine ventilation, air supply, drainage, large docks, ports, airports Engineering and other fields.
Benefits of HDPE Double Wall Corrugated Pipes
● Strong ability to resist external pressure: The outer wall has a ring-shaped corrugated structure, which greatly enhances the ring stiffness of the pipe, thereby enhancing the resistance of the pipe to soil loads. In terms of this performance, HDPE double-wall corrugated pipes have more obvious advantages than other pipes.
● Low engineering cost: Under the condition of equal load, HDPE double-wall corrugated pipe only needs a thinner pipe wall to meet the requirements. Therefore, compared with the solid-wall pipe of the same material specification, it can save about half of the raw materials, so the cost of HDPE double-wall corrugated pipe is also lower. This is another very prominent feature of the pipe.
● Convenient construction: Due to the light weight of the HDPE double-wall corrugated pipe, it is very convenient to carry and connect, so the construction is fast and the maintenance work is simple. Its advantages are more obvious when the construction period is tight and the construction conditions are poor.
● Small friction coefficient and large flow rate: good low temperature resistance and impact resistance: The embrittlement temperature of HDPE double-wall corrugated pipe is -70°C. Generally, it is not necessary to take special protective measures during construction under low temperature conditions (above -30°C), and it is convenient for construction in winter. Moreover, HDPE double-wall corrugated pipes have good impact resistance.
Specifications of HDPE double wall corrugated pipes
|Mean inner diameter||225||300||400||500||600||700|
|Nominal outside diameter||260||348||480||605||725||970|
|Depth of bellmouth||152||190||255||240||250||260|
|Min.ID of bellmouth||264||351||473||575||691||963|
Applications of HDPE double wall corrugated pipes
HDPE double wall corrugated pipes are widely used in:
◆ Municipal drainage and swage
◆ Ventilate use and air supply in the mining
◆ Agricultural and farmland irrigation