Quick Details of PVC-U pipes
|Products Details Information|
|Product name||Unplasticized Polyvinyl Chloride(PVC-U) pipes|
|Brand||YiHeng pipeline(Customer brand is available)|
|Application||Water supply engineering, Electrical engineering, Construction engineering, Sewer engineering, Electric wire engineering, Drilling engineering, Salt water engineering, Natural gas engineering, Chemical factory, Paper factory, Electroplating factory, Agricultural garden, Mining, Breeding industry, Highway engineering, Golf course engineering, Plastic rafts for fishery, Brewing and fermentation factories, etc.|
Benefits of PVC-U pipes
Compared with traditional pipes such as metal and cement, PVC U pipes have the advantages of light weight, corrosion resistance, low thermal conductivity, good insulation performance, no structure on the inner wall, small flow resistance, no rust, no moss, easy to color, easy to process,
● Lightweight: The specific gravity of PVC U pipes(UPVC) material is only 1/5 of that of cast iron, which is easy to transport and install, and reduces costs.
● Excellent chemical resistance: PVC U pipes has excellent acid and alkali resistance, except for strong acid and alkali near the saturation point.
● Non-conductive: PVC U pipes material is not conductive, nor is it subject to electrolysis and current corrosion, so there is no need for secondary processing. Can not burn, nor support combustion, no fire concerns.
● Easy installation and low cost: Cutting and connection are very simple, and the use of PVC glue connection has been proved to be reliable and safe, easy to operate and low in cost.
● Durable: Excellent weather resistance, and cannot be corroded by bacteria and fungi.
● Small resistance, high flow rate: The inner wall is smooth, the loss of fluid fluidity is small, and the dirt is not easy to adhere to the smooth pipe wall, the maintenance is relatively simple and the maintenance cost is low.
● Strong corrosion resistance: Compared with ordinary cast iron pipes and galvanized pipes, PVC pipes have extremely strong corrosion resistance, can withstand strong acids and alkalis, and will not rust and scale. There is no need to worry about the phenomenon of "red water" when using it.
● Small fluid resistance: The inner wall of the PVC pipe is very smooth. Its surface roughness coefficient is only 0.009, the fluid resistance is very small, and the water pressure will not be excessively reduced.
● High mechanical strength: PVC U pipes for water supply have good water pressure resistance, impact resistance and tensile strength, and can withstand 110 atmospheric pressure for 1 hour at room temperature without breaking.
● Hygienic and non-toxic: PVC U pipes for water supply use a unique green and environmentally friendly lead-free formula system to replace the traditional compound lead-salt formula system, so it will not damage water quality or affect human health.
● Light texture, convenient installation and construction: The density of PVC pipe is one-fifth of that of ordinary cast iron, and it is easy to transport and load. And it is pasted with special adhesive or socketed with elastic seals, so the installation and construction are simple and quick.
● Temperature adaptability of water supply pipes: The temperature range of PVC U pipes for water supply is best at room temperature. If the temperature is low, the brittleness will increase, which is unfavorable for installation and construction; if the temperature is high, the tensile strength will decrease, and the water pressure resistance will decrease.
● Good water tightness: 15 minutes after the adhesive is bonded, the bonding strength can reach more than 12.5/C, and it will not decrease significantly after years of use, and the sealing ring at the socket of the elastic seal is also comparable to PVC pipes The number of years, there is no worry about aging and water leakage.
PVC-U Products Series
|For water supply||ISO 4422||International Standard|
|BS 3505||British Standard|
|For water treatment and industrial use||ISO 15493||International Standard|
|EN ISO 1452-2||British Standard|
|ASTM D1785||United States of America|
▲Other specifications have not been shown on our dimension chart, please CONTACT US for more information
Specifications of PVC-U pipes
Applications of pvc u joint pipe fittings
Water supply engineering, Electrical engineering, Construction engineering, Sewer engineering, Electric wire engineering, Drilling engineering, Salt water engineering, Natural gas engineering, Chemical factory, Paper factory, Electroplating factory, Agricultural garden, Mining, Breeding industry, Highway engineering, Golf courses engineering, Plastics rafts for fishery, Brewing and fermentation factories, etc.