Quick Details of PVC-C pipes
|Products Details Information|
|Product name||Chlorinated Poly (Vinyl Chloride) (CPVC) Plastic pipes|
|Brand||YiHeng pipeline(Customer brand is available)|
|Application||Watechemical industrial, medical and pharmaceutical industrial, hospital, metallurgical industrial, water treatment, high-voltage electrical transmission.|
Description of PVC-C Pipes
The raw material of PVC-C pipes and fittings is PVC after chlorination. YiHeng strictly selects high-quality PVC resin, and performs pre-chlorination and post-chlorination treatment of PVC resin through professional technology to ensure that the physical and chemical properties of the produced PVC-C pipes and fittings can be greatly optimized. Because of its advantages of easy bonding, strong heat resistance, maximum operating temperature reaches above 100~105°C, low thermal conductivity, UV resistance, corrosion resistance, etc., PVC-C pipes and fitting is widely used in harsh chemical industry corrosion environments, high temperature fluid transportation and high voltage and extra high voltage power cable transmission, etc. YiHeng CPVC pipes and fittings meet or even exceed the effective standards.
Benefits of PVC-U pipes
● High heat-resistant temperature: the maximum service temperature of CPVC products can reach 110°C, which is 30~40°C higher than that of PVC.
● High chemical stability: Compared with PVC pipes, CPVC has better performance in the chemical resistance and corrosion resistance, and can resist chemical corrosion of acids, alkalis, salts, fatty acid salts, oxidants, halogens, etc..
● High rigidity: CPVC has higher tensile strength and bending strength than PVC.
● High weather resistance and better flame retardant performance, low combustion smoke density.
● Excellent solubility of the resin.
Specifications of PVC-C pipes:
Applications of PVC-C pipes
Watechemical industrial, medical and pharmaceutical industrial, hospital, metallurgical industrial, water treatment, high-voltage electrical transmission.